Director: Dennis Shinners
Writer: Dennis Shinners
Genre: Short movie
Language: English (Original version)
Stars: Joseph De Santis, Anthony Galluccio and Antony Raymond
Vjerujem da poslednjih godina dosta vas putuje po evropskim metropolama i pri tome posjećuje gay barove, saune itd.
Nekih savjeta ipak treba da se pridržavate kao npr.
– Ukoliko je ikako moguće ne nosite pasoš sa sobom ( ostavite ga u hotelu, fotokopirajte pasoš itd)
– Nosite sa sobom novaca taman onoliko koliko mislite da potrošite
– Nosite najjeftiniji telefon
U saunama je lakše jer imate u garderobu sef sa ključem, ali u barovima, češće nema. Ima dosta momaka koji bi vas namamili u kabinu i opljačkali, zato pazite sa kim stupate u kontakt i šta pričate.
U ovom filmu pogledajte kako je završio naivan momak kojega je otac istjerao jer nije htio da jebe kurvu od 200 dolara, već mu je rekao da je gay.
Naizgled običan flert u baru koji ima dark room.
The boy’s father unexpectedly picks up his son, sets him up with a hooker with 200 dollars but he is gay and so he runs away. These are just a few of the bizarre events that Paul recounts to Marco, a seductive hustler he meets in a dicey bar on a hidden street underneath New York City’s infamous Port Authority Bus Terminal, also known as ‘Area X’. Its too late when he realizes that the hustler actually look all his money.
- Director: Dennis Shinners
- Writers:Dennis Shinners
- Runtime:15 minutes
- Actors:HustlerJoseph De SantisOlder PatronAnthony GalluccioMarcoAntony RaymondPaulMatt Schuneman
- Plot: Paul's dad unexpectedly picked him up from work today. And then a hooker. After dropping them off at a seedy roadside motel, Paul's father handed him two hundred dollars and told him not to come out until he's a man. These are just a few of the bizarre, sexually charged events that Paul recounts to Marco, a charming and seductive hustler he meets in a dicey bar on a hidden street underneath New York City's infamous Port Authority Bus Terminal, an area officially named but rarely referred to as "Area X". It is here in this dark and shady place that Paul must navigate his way through what he wants, what he needs, and the high cost attached to both. Written by Anonymous
- Rating: (56 votes)